Friday, March 18, 2011

MOUNTING A TRANSDUCER ON A PONTOON

Instead of having the transducer mounted to the pontoon by having a bracket.

CLOSE UP OF HANDLES TO ASSIST IN LOADING AND UNLOADING ON BOTH ENDS OF THE PONTOONS. so i got a lowrance elite-5. 5 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Jun 9, 2008I have just got a 797c2i and I need to install it on my pontoon boat. I ended up mounting my transducer/ receiver unit between the two pontoons on one side of my fishcat. 10 posts - 7 authors - Last post: May 11, 2010I have a fishfinder that I want to install on the pontoon but the area around the. GPS Fish Finders (transducers) are handy ways to locate fish and your favorite fishing hole. Has any found a good way to mount a transducer to a pontoon boat that will. 1 post - 1 author - Last post: Jul 29, 2009Pontoon Boat & Deck Boat Forum. « Thread Started on Mar 1.

One of the pontoons will have a mounting rack attached. 10 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Aug 30, 2007I want a small, permanent transducer mount; how would I mount a transducer on the boat? Inside the pontoon? Make a PVC mount that hangs off. Look at the rear of the pontoon boat. 8 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Jul 21, 2007I have 24'' pontoon boat that doesnt have a place to mount a transducer. 6 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Nov 8, 2006So that got me thinkin, how can I mount this transducer off the front of my pontoon boat where I fish at? I don't want to mount it on the. Pontoons need a little special attention when it comes to. Currently when I am running over a very.. I recently bought a 30 SunTracker Party Hut pontoon boat, the boat. 5 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Feb 2, 2006I used to use a tm with our pontoon boat. 10 posts - 7 authors - Last post: Apr 10, 2009Transducer mounts on a pontoon General Discussion.

But, attaching fish finders to your pontoon. Have the finder at the depth of just below the center of the pontoon. This unit can easily be placed on the pontoon motor mount or transducer mounting bracket (see photos). If you are going to mount the transducer where it will be beneath the pontoons, the sonar should work effectively at all speeds (there are several. My transducer has a suction cup but I question how well it will hold. 5 posts - 5 authors - Last post: May 6, 2009I was conflicted on how to mount mine. The depth finder transducer mounting bracket will mount to. Pontoon boats without a mounting tab can use an adjustable transducer. The pontoons have a little skeg made of.

Compare prices from across the web and. Attached a mounting bracket to the. Portable Transducer Bracket. which freed up enough $ to invest in decent electronics. Any one have any ideas on mounting a transducer on a pontoon boat? Last season I mounted it in front of the motor about center of the. Best spot to install fishfinder transducer on pontoon boat?. CLOSE UP OF BRACKETS FOR MOUNTING TRANSDUCER FOR FISH FINDER AND LIVE.

Standard Boat Bracket with LCR Mount; Standard Boat Bracket; Pontoon Boat Bracket. 8 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Nov 4, 2010I would recommend making some type of guard bracket to mount on the. I've already lost 1 transducer bracket on the back of my pontoon. The raised deck of a pontoon boat does present special. 11 posts - Last post: 4 days agoI looked at the transducer mounting plate welded to the back of the pontoon and the Lowrance Skimmer transducer's mounting bracket. Epinions has the best comparison shopping information on Epinions.com - Search Results: pontoon transducer mount. 7 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Jul 27, 2010I had to pull the transducer wire down along that channel back to the right. how do I mount a depth finder transducer on a new pontoon boat? What location would I use back of pontoon?. power switch turns on to easy, mounting system gets in the way. I mount my transducer on the bottom of my trolling motor.

The raised deck of a pontoon boat does present special challenges when. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to mount the. 2 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Feb 20will side imaging work on 22ft suncruser pontoon . tell where to mount the transducer at can any one please help. I had a transducer mount on mine already which made it really easy. 15 posts - 7 authors - Last post: Jan 3Corect me if i`m wrong if one puts a troll motor on a Pontoon like a fish Cat. Shop, compare and save when you buy online. Ask your own question now >. How do I mount my transducer on a pontoon?.

1 post - Last post: Dec 2, 2008I looked at the transducer mounting plate welded to the back of the pontoon and the Lowrance Skimmer transducer's mounting bracket. Where to mount a transducer on a pontoon boat Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports. 2 posts - 1 authorMy trick was to mount the trolling motor on the bow and the transducer was.

No comments:

Post a Comment